Seniors, time is quickly running out to apply for the Questa Scholars Program! This year they have added more funding availability to the program for your class. Not only does Questa offer a low interest forgivable loan program, but as a Questa Scholar you may also receive additional scholarship dollars to lower your college debt. Don’t pass up this great opportunity, gather up your information and apply today. Visit their website at www.questafoundation.org for the Questa Scholars Program application. Applications will be accepted at the Questa Foundations office until 4:00 p.m. on May 1st!
To apply for the Questa Scholars Program, the following documents are required:
- Questa Scholars Program Application Form
- A complete copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR), which is made available to you after you complete and submit the FAFSA
- One-page typewritten essay (see section 7 on application for details)
- Two academic letters of recommendation
- A copy of the acceptance letter from the college you plan to attend
- A copy of the financial aid award letter from the college you plan to attend
- Official high school transcript from 7th semester/11th trimester (or, if a college freshman, official fall semester university transcript)
Completed applications are due by May 1, 2013.
Questa Foundation for Education . 3468 Stellhorn Road . Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Article Submitted By: Deb Graf