Athletics has had a busy and very successful week. We had a regional winner, a new school record and many victories! Each sport with highlights are listed below:
- Girls Golf competed at the East Noble Regional Saturday. Jaycee Bunner won medalist honors with a 3 under 69! Jaycee will compete at the State Finals on Friday and Saturday at Prairie View Golf Course in Carmel. Good Luck Jaycee!
- Girls Soccer will travel to South Adams tonight, at New Haven tomorrow and at home to finish their regular season Thursday as they host DeKalb at 7:00 pm. Girls Soccer Sectional will begin on Monday, October 6th at the Fort Wayne Sport Club on Ardmore Avenue. The Lady Braves will take on Concordia at 7:00pm.
- Boys Soccer will play their last regular season game Thursday at Northrop. Varsity will play at 5:00pm followed by the JV. Boys Soccer Sectional will begin on Wednesday, October 8th. The Braves will host Whitko starting at 5:00pm.
- Volleyball will travel to Woodlan tonight and Lakewood Park on Thursday. The Lady Braves Varsity currently stand at 13-4.
- Cross Country competed Saturday at the Plex for the New Haven Invite. Jon Roth set a new BCS school record by running the race in 17:05. Congrats, Jon!
- Boys Tennis will finish their regular season tonight for Senior Night at Kreager Park vs. Snider at 4:30pm. Boys Tennis Sectionals will begin this week at Carroll. The draw will be later today to see when the Braves will play and who they will face
- Middle School Volleyball has been having a great season! They will host St. Elizabeth tonight in the HS gym. They will also host Canterbury tomorrow night and Norwell on Thursday. Our 8th grade team won the Indian Springs Tourney over the weekend.
- Middle School Cross Country has been busy with meets and having a lot of success as well. The team is seeing improvements each meet.
Article Submitted by Athletic Director, Jamie Perlich